Graphic Designers in the Print Trade
Did you know that according to the official BLS (The Bureau of Labor Statistics the U.S.) there are over 500,000 employed Graphic Designers in 2017?
Here are some facts about Graphic Designers:
- In 2017, about 25% of all graphic designers were self-employed.
- The median pay is $24 per hour and a Graphic Designer can expect making $50,000/ year.
Not only Graphic Designers play a major role in the trade printing industry, but also in the Digital Marketing industry. Graphic Designer are in charge of everything from billboards to business cards.
What Graphic Designers Do:
- they create designs either by hand or using computer apps like photoshop
- they create visual concepts, using computer software or by hand, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers.
- they develop the overall layout & production design for various marketing support such as ads, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
Every large corporation has to employ a graphic designer in one form or another whether in-house or from outside services like Ad Agencies or Marketing firms.
At MyAdGency.Com, we provide:
- jobs to a lot of graphic designer from all style
- commercial printing services (from business cards to stickers and banners)
What you may not know is that we have award winning customer service which sets us apart from the competition and that’s why graphic designers, marketing firms, small businnesss, etc. continue to use our printing services time & time again.
Next time you need specific print services whether you’re a small company, a mom and pop store or an international business, remember MyAdGency.Com.
We have the fastest turnaround times, highest quality printing and above all the best customer support team in the Print Trade Industry.