Seven reasons why you need to hire a copywriter
The best brands & companies hire a professional copywriter to solve very specific problems…
Those are the same problems that are costing you a lot of money in lost revenue every single day.
Do any of these sound familiar?
1. You need the best email copy for your lead generation campaigns
Are you using this process in your email marketing?
- Defining the purpose, details of each campaign, and email before you build them
- Testing your finalized emails to make sure they’re displaying as intended
- Sending emails out to your mailing list
- Measuring the performance using email marketing KPIs
- Reporting & analyzing your results to see strengths, weaknesses, and areas for improvement
Those are the 5 email stages any copywriter will use to write for:
- a cold email prospecting campaign
- sales letters for direct mail and/or online web pages
- an upcoming webinar
- a trade show
- emails promoting your product
Real Results Start with Strong Email Marketing Copy
Performing B2B companies are using email marketing to generate leads… because it works.
2. You need the best copy for your products
- your product’s packaging/label
- product ads in print magazines
- flyers & brochures to be handed out at a trade show
- case studies explaining how customers benefit from your product
The higher the price, the harder you need to have a convincing copy.
3. You need the best copy for your internet presence
You need to be extra careful when you write copy for:
- a CTA
- a landing page
- product demo video(s)
- a white paper
- a special report on a problem your product solves
- an eBook
- product specification sheets and how-to-use web pages
- articles & blog posts about your product
- testimonials & customer stories
Copywriters are alchemists: they transform words into actions and sales.
4. But time flies so fast that you can’t write your own copy.
To nurture hard leads and sell more, you need a high-quality copy on a consistent basis, but it’s one of those essential tasks that just gets put on the waiting list and never gets done.
Stop procrastinating or delaying projects that will substantially boost your company bottom line…
Good copy make it work even harder for you!
When you hire a professional copywriter for your sales funnel, those issues vanish… permanently.
5. You’re struggling to nurture leads or keep your prospects engaged during a longer sales cycle.
That happens a lot when you sell products that are:
Those products typically require:
- a longer sales cycle
- involvement of multiple decision makers
Use professionally written email campaigns to easily bring customers to your website.
A well-executed email campaign can be the difference between closing more sales or struggling to close any at all.
6. You’ve hired other copywriters before, but they fail to understand how to write compelling copy.
Writing an email copy that is actually SELLING is very different from writing content marketing. Almost anybody who can write is able to write a decent blog post or article, but copywriting requires a special training that has nothing to do with talent or creative thinking. Copywriting combines several skills including writing, marketing, psychology and a hefty dose of common sense.
A copywriter has to be able to produce copy that nurtures leads, drive sales, reduce churn rate, grow your business and ultimately help you sell more.
Companies looking for Copywriters should choose those who can explain their word choices inasmuch as a visual designer might. If they’ve chosen a specific word for a flyer, label, landing page or email, they must be able to justify, based on research, why that word is a better choice than any other.
When you review a copy with a Copywriter, they should expect to be asked very explicitly to defend their word choices, whether it’s in a CTA, a long form pieces, or a single label in a navigation bar.
7. Your autoresponder, marketing automation, or CRM campaigns were written some time ago and seriously need improvement.
Just because it worked perfectly one year ago does not mean it will work in the future. Your prospects develop a blindness to your marketing techniques, even if they are perfect. If your leads saw your ads, posts, videos, emails over and over, they have learned to ignore it, especially if it looks like an ad, is close to an ad, or appears in a location traditionally dedicated to an ad. This very well-known phenomenon is called Banner Blindness.
By using new methods like heat maps, your copy can be improved to connect with your prospects with a complete copy and sales funnel that uses the right language and appeals both to your leads and customers.
A heat map helps you understand what elements of the web pages get more or less attention and helps copywriters adapt their text by trial and errors.
If you don’t address the issues above, they will all lead to lost revenue that can be recaptured with a strong copy.
These clients certainly feel they made a huge leap forward by hiring me to solve the exact same problems you’re facing today. No matter your reasons for hiring a copywriter, you’ve come to the right place. Our copywriters are ready to free up your time so you can focus on what you do best: taking care of your business.
We master the art of copywriting to the point that you’ll be so impressed with that you’ll wonder why you were writing your own copy during all that time.
Contact us now to learn more about how our services can help you.