Copywriting Hacks #1/ Revealed: The $13,500 Copywriting Formula
Reading time 12min
Have you heard of Epizeuxis, Anaphora, Oath, Aforest, Aicpbsawn, Epistrophe, Upwords, Frank Kern or Brian Keith Voiles? Probably not, even if you have been working as an Internet Marketer for some time…
Epizeuxis, Anaphora, Oath, Aforest, Aicpbsawn, Epistrophe and Upwords are anagrams of copywriting formulas that Frank Kern and Keith Voiles use every day… So, if you regularly browse the web to get fresh marketing ideas, you’ve seen their ad campaigns and you probably even bought products that Frank & Keith created ad campaigns for.
Would you like to have the same formula they get paid $13,500 to put into use for Fortune 500 Companies?
Frank Kern has secret classes, secret training, secret funnels and secret formulas that he agrees to share with you if you enroll in his $40,000 masterclass. If you plan to duplicate or triplicate your fees this year by $100,000 or $150,000 that Masterclass sounds like a hell of a bargain.
But if you are just starting with Copywriting, shelling $40,000 sounds like a lot of money.
So, if you don’t want to invest $40,000 or more in a training, but still want to know the secrets, today’s your lucky day!I have gathered the secret code, and I’m spilling the beans!!
Below is your formula to charge $13,500 per ad campaigns for Fortune 500 Companies.
If you follow this formula every time you write a funnel, a sales letter or an ad your success will increase exponentially… And so will your fees…
Remember that the key to writing a winning sales letter is not whether or not you are the best creative on earth, but how well you follow a process.
The only goal of copywriting is to make people take ACTION, not to like your writing…
So, the job of every paragraph is to make the reader want to read the next paragraph.
Print this, pin it on your wall and use it as a skeleton when you write landing or sales pages, emails or ads!
Never forget to go back through your copy to make sure you’ve covered all nine points in the right order.
– Write a headline that GRABS your reader by the you-know-what.
– Fear or curiosity are good emotions to start with.
– Don’t list your product features, list its benefits!
– Acknowledge your prospects’ problem while showing only you have the right solution.
– Show that you’ve been where they are and you can help them.
– Mention referrals & references of how others have benefited from your product or service.
4. PROVE IT
– Show testimonials with full names and cities or countries.
– Offer limited-time risk-free guarantee.
– Give your full contact information, including your smartphone number.
– Make it easy for them to buy with no hassles.
– Let your readers know why they should trust you with openness.
– Have limited offers, sales discounts on a few products in limited quantity.
– Use a timer for time sensitivisenss
– Ask for the sale. Make it simple.
– Your CTA should use the words “buy” “now” and “here”.
– Let them know how much pain they’ll experience if they don’t use your product.
For example: If you’re selling a wrinkle cream let them know how dry their face will be and how much deeper their wrinkles will get without
your product – if that’s true. Don’t lie.
– Tell them why they should buy RIGHT NOW.
Now you’ve got the skeleton that the best copywriters in the world use, including myself.
Of course, you can do it yourself, or ask us to do it for you…